We urgently required a Linux Technical Writer and earn $10 per article, it’s a golden opportunity.
Before getting started, you must familiar with our terms and conditions:
- The article must contain at least 1000 words and should cover any topics about Linux.
- Do not copy or post duplicate content or images from other websites and blogs, come up with your own content and ideas most important thing is stay genuine stay original.
- If we found any evidence that the article or images taken from other online or offline sources, we will not accept your article.
- Once you send article, you should not be reproduced anywhere else, even in your own blog or website before and after it is published.
- Plagiarism will not be accepted at any cost.
Writing Guidelines for Linux Technical Writer:
The overall format of an article must be accurate and properly documented. We always recommend our following standard style format for all suggested topics, but you can also feel free to recommend your own writing style format based on topics that you cover.
- Pre Requirements / Dependencies
- Installation Steps
- Configuration Steps
- Any tips and tricks or troubleshooting steps
How to Submit?
The given procedure will show you how you will submit your articles:
- Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Linux Writer”
- You will select the name of topics and send it with your selected article that you like to complete.
- If we both agree with your selection of topics then start working with it.
- After completing the article you can share the complete article with us and We will do a quick review of your submitted article and will reply you about your article status.
- Once your article is approved you will get paid by $10 per article.
So, don’t wait start connecting with us to start writing as soon as possible.