In my childhood days. I love to play the video games on my console on those days I donot know the name of that console those are china made. Later I have know that is Nintendo Console. It supported Nintendo 8-bits games found in the form of cartage now it is found in the format of *.nes file format as a Game ROM files. There is lot of Emulators are find in the market that provides best in class support for the Nintendo Games.Best Emulator for Nintendo Games is Nestopia.
Introduction of Nestopia Emulator
Nestopia is an open source emulator licensed under GNU open source license. It is basically developed using the C++ object oriented programing language. It provides the perfect emulation for NES or Famicom systems. It supported major operating system platforms including the Linux, Unix and Windows platforms. It provides best in class compatibility around the all playable Nintendo 8-bit Video Games.
Features of Nestopia Emulator
- Easy GUI Interfaces
- Fast Emulation
- Good Sound and Picture Output
- Large number of NES/Famicom ROM supported
- Creating the saving of games during the games playing.
- And many more invented during usages of emulator
Nestopia Emulator Recommends following System Requirements
- Processor (CPU): Intel Pentium 4 or same AMD
- Video Card (GPU): On-board grapics card or Nvidea / AMD / ATI GPU
- Sound Card : On-board sound card that supports the Direct Sound
- Operating Systems: Windows 10
- Software: Microsoft Direct X 9
Installation of Nestopia Emulator
Step-I (Download the Nestopia Package from official website)
Download the Latest Nestopia
Step-II (Extract the downloaded packages)
Extract the Downloaded Packages at your desired locations by using the winrar.
Step-III (Run the Emulator from the desired location)
Configuration of Nestopia Emulator
Step-I (Setting of Video)
Set the settings according to the image shown in below
Step-II (Setting of Audio)
Step-III (Setting of Controller Input)
How to play Nintendo 8-bit Video Games on Nestopia Emulator
That’s all for now.